Monday, August 10, 2009

camping


We went up camping in the South Hills this weekend with some of Kevin's co-workers. Here are some of my favorite shots of the family...
Eli and his hot dog (that he just dropped in the dirt)...


Eli with some chocolate (and dirt) on his face...


Noah staying warm...


Josiah loves camping...


I shouldn't be surprised that the little wild man LOVED this 4-wheeler...


Keeping warm...


Noah and I by the fire...


We were fortunate enough to be able to use our friends' trailer, so we stayed fairly warm and everyone made it through the night relatively unscathed. We were all completely exhausted by the time we got home...and we were only gone about 24 hours! Camping with three small boys is something, let me tell you. I've never seen such dirty, happy faces! They didn't want to come home, but mom and dad were totally worn out.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm! Hot dogs and smores over a fire! Little boys are so cute too with their dirty little faces! We are headed to the mountains this weekend and I'm ready to go now after reading this.

    ReplyDelete