I've taken the plunge...it's official. I have a blog.
I've been fighting the urge to start blogging for several reasons. Here they are:
1. I have three small children...all boys.
2. I journal about once every 3 years or so...
3. Did I mention I have three small children?
So why? Why am I doing this? I've been feeling like it's something I want to do. But I think the main reasons are:
1. & 3. I have three small children...and I'd like to cherish the fleeting moments I have with them everyday. Not just the big stuff, the everyday moments. Like this morning, when I was sitting on our porch swing rocking my baby in the early morning quiet...nothing spectacular, but it was a beautiful moment, and one I want to be reminded of.
2. It's true, I'm not the world's most consistent journaler...but I love to write. Often, I don't know how I feel until I start writing. But some days, there just aren't words. So I'll share what's happening in my life through the lens of my camera. Either through words or photos, this will be a record of life, in all it's intricacies. Today, this blog may be a short post of what's on my mind. Tomorrow, it may be a moment I had with one of my three precious sons, or my amazing husband. Or it may be a picture of a place we visited, a dish I prepared, or a project I'm working on. Whatever it is, my goal is to remind myself that I am truly living la bella vita...the beautiful life.