Saturday, April 10, 2010

boys.

What does this look like to you?


Just the ugly backside of our house (that really needs to be resided) and the shed with some junk piled up next to it, right?

Wrong.

It's a ladder. Um-hmm. A ladder to the roof. Do you see that perfect stair-step?

Ok, now do you see that child on my roof?


Now before you judge me for being a negligent parent, I must defend myself. I was outside when this happened. Yes, I was blogging on the back porch so I could "keep an eye" on my boys. Which might actually make me even more negligent than if I were inside, now that I think about it.

As would the fact that I ran inside after telling him not to move, and grabbed my camera to get a picture.

Hey, it's a momentous occasion!

I did it when I was two...ask my mama. I was AD-vanced.

So I guess I have no one to blame but myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment